Use of the Students Need School Libraries logo and advocacy materials
Material accessible on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution4.0 International licence, with the exception of:
- Students Need School Libraries films
These are provided under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International licence.
- Use the advocacy material and tools available on this website.
- Use our official, unmodified logo to represent the Students Need School Libraries
- Link the logo to https://studentsneedschoollibraries.org.au/
- Share our social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) with the hashtag #StudentsNeedSchoolLibraries.
- Gain permission from copyright owners when using third party material presented on this website.
- Use our brand (Students Need School Libraries) in the name of your website.
- Modify the StudentsNeedSchoolLibraries logo.
- Use our brand Student Need School Libraries in any way that suggests campaign endorsement without first seeking permission.
For any enquiries
Bureau of Meteorology 2018, Bureau brand trademark display policy, Australian Government, Canberra, accessed 13 November 2018, <http://www.bom.gov.au/data-access/brand-trademark-display-policy.shtml>.
Department of the Environment and Energy 2018, Copyright, Australian Government, Canberra, accessed 13 November 2018, <http://www.environment.gov.au/copyright-statement>.
Working together to ensure student access to high quality school library services.
Join our mailing list.
© 2018 Students Need School Libraries