Celebrating 1 Year of the Students Need School Libraries Campaign
It's our birthday!! The Students Need School Libraries campaign is turning one. It's been a big year since our launch in October 2018. Here are some of the highlights:
- SNAP for SNSL photo competition - thanks to the sponsors and congratulations to the winners.
- Campaign featured in The Big Issue - read it here
- Support from so many fabulous authors and illustrators - thank you to all our supporters
- The creation of the 7 Signs Your Child Needs Help From Their School Library Flyer which has been shared all over Australia.
- Campaign featured in a range of articles and blogs
- The benefits of school libraries and the plight of school libraries featured in articles and in the news
- Part of the very first International School Library Day
- Campaign featured at conferences and professional development sessions.
- Over 600 newsletter subscribers. Not subscribed? Join here.
- Launched our Success Stories page
- Over 1600 Twitter followers
- 10,000+ views on YouTube. Have you watched the films?
- 3700+ Likes on Facebook
- Over 600 followers on Instagram
Thank you to all our supporters and volunteers. Thanks to all the authors and illustrators who have placed their name and support behind the campaign. Thank you to our supporting organisations, the businesses who have pledge their support and other campaigns who have joined with us. Thanks to those who have written blog posts, mentioned the campaign to a friend, shared the 7 Signs Flyer, or shared post or article.
Please contact us if you would like to get involved. We look forward to all the highlights of the year ahead.
Working together to ensure student access to high quality school library services.
Join our mailing list.
© 2024 Students Need School Libraries